Born in Warren, Ohio. Prior to joining the firm in 2014, Melody spent over twenty-three years practicing in the Youngstown area during which time her practice focused on Bankruptcy, including representation of a Chapter 7 Trustee; Official Committees of Unsecured Creditors; Chapter 11 Debtors-in-Possession; and Chapter 7 business and consumer debtors. Melody is a member of the Ohio and the Mahoning County Bar Associations. She is admitted to practice in all Ohio Courts, the United States District Court for the Northern District of Ohio and the United States District Court for the Southern District of Ohio.
- Bankruptcy Law
- Civil Litigation
- Business Law
- Commercial Law
- Creditor’s Rights
- Ohio, 1990
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Ohio.
- Marquette University, B.A., 1986
- The Ohio State University, J.D., 1990
- The Mahoning County Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association