Jerry M. BryanMember
- Email Jerry M. Bryan ›
Jerry is a member of the Ohio State and Mahoning County Bar Associations, currently serving the local bar on the attorney fee dispute and memorial committees. He was an adjunct professor of Business Law and Ethics at Kent State University for ten years, and he has been active in many community organizations, including the Community Foundation of the Mahoning Valley (Board Chair 2016-17), the Youngstown Lions Club, Steel Valley Homes for Youth and the Youngstown Air Reserve Base Community Council. In 2005 he was recognized as one of the top five young professionals in the Mahoning Valley.
Jerry has a broad base of legal experience in all areas of the firm’s practice, concentrating in business and corporate law, creditor’s rights, labor and employment law, as well as probate and trusts.
- Ohio, 1991
- U.S. District Court, Northern and Southern Districts of Ohio
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- The Ohio State University, J.D., with honors, 1991
- Youngstown State University, B.A., cum laude, 1988
- Mahoning County Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Born in Youngstown, Ohio, January 5, 1966