Lauren M. SharonAssociate
- Email Lauren M. Sharon ›
Lauren, who graduated from the University of Miami School of Law in 2009, recently joined the firm in February of 2023. Prior to joining the firm, Lauren practiced in Hawaii, where she gained an immense amount of litigation and courtroom experience, primarily in consumer debt relief, divorce, child custody, and criminal law.
Since joining the firm, Lauren has enjoyed the privilege of learning from the firm’s partners and expanding her practice to include commercial litigation, bankruptcy, and corporate transactional law.
As a 2004 Howland High School graduate who relocated back the Youngstown/ Warren area in 2022, Lauren enjoys spending her free time exploring museums and engaging in outdoor activities with her son.
Lauren has been admitted to practice law in Florida since 2010, Hawaii since 2013, and is currently pending admission in Ohio.
- Florida, 2010
- Hawaii, 2013
- Ohio, Practice Pending Admission pursuant to Gov. Bar R. I, Sec. 19 of the Supreme Court Rules
- U.S. District Court, District of Hawaii, 2021
- University of Miami School of Law, J.D., 2009
- University of Pittsburgh, B.S.B.A., cum laude, 2007
- Born in Warren, Ohio in 1985